Hello there! 🙂
So today, I am going to post about the various beauty uses of olive oil. Extra Virgin variety of the same is recommended as it is non-comedogenic, that is, it won’t clog your pores or break you out!
1. It can be used as a hair mask. You an use it alone or with other oils like coconut oil or castor oil or almond oil. However, while washing it out remember to apply lathered shampoo on dry hair as otherwise it might be tough to get it out.
2. You can use it as skin moisturizer, alone if the climate or weather is cold; and mix it with your regular moisturizer if your skin is oily or the weather is not as cold. Oilier your skin, lesser must be the quantity you use on your skin.
3. You can apply it as your lip balm, or with your lip balm. Apply it at night if you are not cool with showing oily lips outdoors.
4. It can be used as a makeup remover. Put a little on a cotton bud or cotton swab or wet wipe, and use it as your regular makeup remover.
5. You can also use it with coconut or jojoba oil as an under eye night cream. But first make sure that it does not break you out.
6. Apply it on your elbows or hands or feet to shun dry skin and moisturize.
7. Before sleeping, take it on a cotton bud, apply it on your eyebrows and eyelashes ( as a eyeliner- for upper lashes ) sparingly for conditioned brows and lashes.
8. It can be applied on the lateral sides of your nose to remove any dryness and condition the skin.
9. A little bit of it can be mixed with Aloe gel and applied after waxing or threading or plucking.
10. It can be applied on your nail cuticles to make them soft.
In case you know some other uses of Olive oil or like any of the other tips, please let me know in the comments.
Till next time! Cheers!